Help! Want to stay at more than one resort during stay.

missmia55

We'll be getting into DW late in the evening our first night, and was thinking of just booking an overnight at AK, then continue our 4 day trip at the Poly. with the extras.

I figured we'd still be checking into a great place, (us parents could still get fantastic yummy room service), and then the next morning we'd be able to check in/leave our bags at Poly, pick up tickets at concierge, and then hop on the monorail towards the park.

Anyone else do something like this?

Thanks so much in advance!

eroyee

Lots of people here switch resorts halfway. we switched from POP to POR and they had someone actually drive us in a van to POR with our luggage to the front door. was really nice. with disneys amazing customer service this shouldnt be a problem.....

Upvote 0

tigsmom

People do it all the time. Just make sure to let the front desk know you will be changing resorts and they will transfer your stuff over for you while you play in the parks.

Upvote 0

Mickey&Minnie

We actually stayed at three different resorts last time and it was no problem at all. As has already been posted, just make sure you tell the front desk and they can transfer your bag for you.
Enjoy your vacation!!

Upvote 0

missmia55

Original Poster
Thank you so much! That makes me feel sooo much better! My husband thought I was nuts! ha! Makes me much more confident booking!

Thanks!!

Brianna:)

Upvote 0

mep517

We've resort hopped a couple times and it was soooo easy! The bell person picks up your luggage, they transfer it, and it's waiting for you when you check in to your new resort. It's that Disney magic, I tell ya. They just snap their fingers and make it happen. It's awesome.

Upvote 0

Figment626

This is great news! My fiance and I are going on our honeymoon this summer and booked two resorts. 4 nights at Wilderness Lodge and then 4 nights at Polynesian. I had no idea how we were going to transfer all our luggage over to the 2nd resort.

Upvote 0

MzMinnieMouse

That sounds great, Disney is amazing !!! We are staying at the Poly for 7 days and then AKL for the next 7. I was worried that I would have to stay behind to transfer my luggage and check in to AKL.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom