Help understanding rider swap with FastPass+

nickys

Premium Member
Maybe, but I've been following this subject on a couple of sites and almost everyone who actually used rider switch is reporting that they did not need FastPasses for Group 2. People who have contacted Disney by phone or in an online chat are also reporting being told that Group 2 does not need FastPasses. I guess I'll find out in May. Whatever happens, I'm sure we'll be able to work around it just fine.

When they introduced the electronic rider swap, I watched several forum sites for reports of how it was working. The only two rides which were reported more than a one-off as requiring everyone to have an FP were 7dmt and FoP. Those were reported as working like that for about a month. Then suddenly people were saying they no longer had that requirement.

So the system has now been working for around 20 months, and universally only the first group of riders require an FP.

Like everything else, Disney could tighten up. Personally, I don’t think this is a priority for them.

Chi84

Premium Member
When they introduced the electronic rider swap, I watched several forum sites for reports of how it was working. The only two rides which were reported more than a one-off as requiring everyone to have an FP were 7dmt and FoP. Those were reported as working like that for about a month. Then suddenly people were saying they no longer had that requirement.

So the system has now been working for around 20 months, and universally only the first group of riders require an FP.

Like everything else, Disney could tighten up. Personally, I don’t think this is a priority for them.
Thanks for posting that information. That's pretty much what I've been seeing reported elsewhere also.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom