Help!! Room allocation at AKL!

AnnieLondon

I am faxing my room request tomorrow and have never stayed at AKL before, it is a last minute trip and we haven't booked a savannah room. The resort looks quite spread out and we want to be near pool / restaurants etc but don't want a view of the parking lot. Does anyone have any sugestions???

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Book a Savannah room? :lookaroun

Sorry, I'm kidding.

The non-Savannah rooms are concentrated in the area overlooking the driveway of the resort and the pool. Here's a resort map:

akl.jpg

Requesting a pool view keeps you close to the pool and restaurants. If I'm reading right, pool view starts at $5 more than standard view.

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

It is somewhat spread out, but you are indoors. Also, the best way to get a request is to call and have it added to your reservation (call the reservation line, not the resort). From what I last heard, Resorts no longer accept faxed requests.

Upvote 0

gardenia

The good news is that standard and pool view rooms are both closer to the lobby, restaurants, and pool than most savannah view rooms. I would request upper floor, giraffe trail.

And like another poster mentioned, faxes are out. Either call CRO and have them note your request, or make it in person when you check in. The front desk staff always seem willing to work with guests on last minute requests. I requested bunk beds upon arrival one time and they were able to accomodate me.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom