Help Purchasing Individual PhotoPass Photo(s)

MaisyLou22

Original Poster
Hello all,

My husband and I are currently in WDW. We did not purchase Memory Maker. We read that you could purchase individual photos ala cart for roughly $19. We went into our trip thinking this is what we would do, purchase just one or two photos ala cart of the two of us in front of park icons like the castle, etc. We don’t need nor want tons of photos of us throughout the parks or on rides, but it would be nice to have one or two “professional” snapshots from our trip.

We had a photo pass photographer take our picture in front of the tree of life today and decided we wanted to buy just one of the photos. Clicking on the photo presents two options: buy my photos or buy photo gifts.

Selecting “buy my photos” only gives the choice to buy the $199 memory maker full trip package or the $69 one day package.

Selecting “ buy photo gifts“ does give me the option to buy various prints through ezprints (ex. Two 4x6 prints are $18.95). But, the photo still previews with the photo pass watermark.

I have read conflicting information. Some have said this watermark does not appear on the prints once they arrive (And that it is just a safeguard to make sure you don’t screenshot it). But others have said this watermark remains even if you buy the print(s) That is, unless you have a memory maker package.

So I guess my question is…is there a way to simply purchase individual photos? is this “buy photo gifts” method the way to go about doing that?

I would hate to spend money on prints only to have them arrive with watermarks. I would also hate to pay for any of the memory maker packages just to have one or two pictures from our trip.

Sorry if this was long-winded. I hope I made sense!

Appreciate the help!

MaisyLou22

Original Poster
I feel silly now but thought I would answer my own thread here to give an answer to anyone else with a similar question. You can purchase a download of an individual photo…it just appears you can’t do it on the app. Rather, you have to do so on the photo pass website.

DisneyJoe

Hello all,

My husband and I are currently in WDW. We did not purchase Memory Maker. We read that you could purchase individual photos ala cart for roughly $19. We went into our trip thinking this is what we would do, purchase just one or two photos ala cart of the two of us in front of park icons like the castle, etc. We don’t need nor want tons of photos of us throughout the parks or on rides, but it would be nice to have one or two “professional” snapshots from our trip.

We had a photo pass photographer take our picture in front of the tree of life today and decided we wanted to buy just one of the photos. Clicking on the photo presents two options: buy my photos or buy photo gifts.

Selecting “buy my photos” only gives the choice to buy the $199 memory maker full trip package or the $69 one day package.

Selecting “ buy photo gifts“ does give me the option to buy various prints through ezprints (ex. Two 4x6 prints are $18.95). But, the photo still previews with the photo pass watermark.

I have read conflicting information. Some have said this watermark does not appear on the prints once they arrive (And that it is just a safeguard to make sure you don’t screenshot it). But others have said this watermark remains even if you buy the print(s) That is, unless you have a memory maker package.

So I guess my question is…is there a way to simply purchase individual photos? is this “buy photo gifts” method the way to go about doing that?

I would hate to spend money on prints only to have them arrive with watermarks. I would also hate to pay for any of the memory maker packages just to have one or two pictures from our trip.

Sorry if this was long-winded. I hope I made sense!

Appreciate the help!
Visit one of the photo centers and ask - or check the Map or ask a CM.

Where are the PhotoPass offices located?

The PhotoPass offices are all located near their respective park entrances.

• Magic Kingdom: Inside the Town Square Theater
  • Epcot: Camera Center
  • Disney’s Hollywood Studios: Sid Cahuenga’s One of a Kind
  • Animal Kingdom: Garden Gate Gifts
  • Disney Springs: PhotoPass Studio (between World of Disney and Ghirardelli’s Chocolate Shop)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom