Help pls with fastpass+ selection

ChinChiminey

Original Poster
Hi all
QQ hoping someone with experience can help on.
I've got my hotel reservation and theme park tickets showing in my Disney experience. I THINK the two are linked.
I've had a play around in the fastpass selection expecting it to tell me to come back in 12 days (this will be 60 days prior) however it is giving me the opportunity to select fastpass for the next 30 days. I.E all of Jan is letting me select but Feb and March is ghosted out.
When I spoke to WDW they said that March would become selectable when I am 60 days away but I'm still not convinced I've linked everything properly as I'm confused why it's letting me select fastpass for Jan.

Any reassurance would be appreciated - alongside if it sounds like I've not linked the tickets correctly to my hotel reservation etc.

Thanks
James

ChinChiminey

Original Poster
Ok thanks for reply.
I have another question...

My check in date is on the 10th but we are not visiting the park till the 11th - when will fastpass open?
I've got a 4 night reservation and a 2 day park hopper. How does the tool know which two days I'm visiting the park out of the 4 and open the 60 day window?

It should open up for your check in date bc theoretically you could go to the park that night.

It doesn't know what days you are going but you have to have enough valid ticket days to make your reservation. So if you make FPs for the first 2 days, it won't let you make it for the third day or will threaten to cancel them (at least that's what happened to me bc I didn't have my second ticket linked). So if you are planning on going monday and wed I would make reservations for those days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom