Help please about online ticket purchase

PBGamer89

Original Poster
I'm going to Universal Studios well today considering it's after midnight. I tried online purchase of Tickets. I finished the order and got the page on the site for the order confirmation with the credit card info and purchase info and I never got my e-mail confirmation and it's been like almost 50 minutes since the purchase. My uncle and cousin bought their tickets the same way and he logged onto his email account and he got his right after.

I'm freaking out. What Do I do? the Customer support doesn't open the phones till 8 a.m and thats when I wanted to leave to get there. I have the confirmation webpage. Should I bring it there and see that we did purchase tickets but never got the email and they'd let us in, wait till 8 a.m and call customer support??? PLEASE PLEASE Help! I'm freaking out here.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Hehehehe....next time don't go to Universal :) j/k...not sure what to do about that one. Hope everything works out! :wave:

~~ 85 Days

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
The confirmation page printout should be fine. It will have all the information you need to pick up your tickets.

Relax. Enjoy your trip.

EDIT: Never mind, by now you've either found that out for yourself or taken other action... Sorry I wasn't on all night :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom