Help needed! :)

disneyfan2345

Original Poster
Hi everyone!

I’m going to Disney World in about a month. My mom and I will be at Disney for three days and we will be at Magic Kingdom all day on February 29th, which is One More Disney Day. I was thinking Epcot on the 28th then Animal Kingdom/ Hollywood Studios on March 1st. We’re probably going to the character meals Akershus and 1900 Park Fare for dinner on two of the nights.

I am planning a surprise for my friend that is getting married in a couple of months. They are both huge fans of Disney. My plan was to go around to as many characters as possible and have them autograph something (wedding guestbook maybe?) then take the characters picture with the guestbook and put both the autograph and the picture into a scrapbook. To go along with the scrapbook I was thinking that I could video the characters giving marriage advice or saying congratulations.

I have some questions though-
Any tips on where to go to meet the most characters? As mentioned, we are planning on going to two character meals but any other tips about meeting characters would be much appreciated! :)
Any ideas on what the characters could sign for them? I was thinking a wedding guest book but I would love any other ideas.
For the video portion of this, any ideas on what questions I should ask the characters? Wedding advice? Etc.

I have been to Disney a lot but I've never been doing a project like this when I was there. So any help is much appreciated!

Thanks so much!
Disneyfan2345

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom