Help needed please

lcsrig

Original Poster
we rented points to stay at BWV in feb. It will be our 13 visit. Maybe that's why I'm having issues. I got our park tickets online tonight but it won't let me link them. It still shows our tickets from last year. How do I get rid of old tickets and ressies?? MME shows our room and dining ressies. All I want to do is customize our magic bands and be ready to make FP ressies. Any help is appreciated.

Rob562

Need more info to give a complete answer.
How did you purchase the tickets? Directly from Disney? From a reseller? Do you physically have the tickets in your hand?

Also, are you looking under "My Tickets" or the "Magic Bands & Cards" in MDE? The physical cards from your last trip will still show up under Bands and Cards. (I have two or three still listed) But to find the actual tickets you have to look in the Tickets section.

Also, to customize your Bands for the new trip look for the Magic Bands Order.

-Rob

lcsrig

Original Poster
Hi Rob,
Thank you!! I got it all figured out! Purchased tickets from disney directly. They were linked. And I found where the magic bands are so we could customize today. Guess it was late last night and I was frustrated and tired and not thinking straight! I really appreciate your help!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom