help! lost reservation to royal table breakfast!

tammi

Original Poster
Can anyone assist in finding a way to get in to Cinderella's Royal table breakfast? After trying for a week to call at 7am, I actually got a reservation. Then we needed to delay our trip 2 weeks as my 4month old niece had open heart surgery. needless to say, it was past the 60day mark to reserve for the new trip date and it's booked solid for the 4 days we're in WDW. now i'm stuck w/out a reservation. any tips?

thanks!

Rehabilitated

Disney holds tables aside for day guests so not everything is already booked up prior to arrival. If you don't get in by calling and trying to get a cancelation (which is possible), you can show up at the reservation stand in the castle and make a reservation in person on the day you want to eat. When we have to do this, either my wife or I takes responsibilty for getting it done (going into the park early or whatever it takes) while the other handles the kids. Last week my wife hit Buzz for FastPasses while we hit the Cinderella reservations then converged on Pooh while the line was still 5 min (one hour later the line was 45 min).

Lhriangel

I know this may sound... I dunno .. wierd but I suggest calling them and explaining WHY you had to change your trip and cancel your reservations and maybe they can do something for you?

TURKEY

I'm with Angel. Call Disney and explain what happened. I bet they might be willing to give you something. I'd call Guest Relations as well as the priority seatings number.

If Disney can't give you something, go to the Castle as soon as the park opens and ask if anyone has cancelled their PS and if there are any openings. Explain your story there and see if they can squeeze you in.

Right before I left my CP, myself and 2 friends went (although we snuck in as CM thru the tunnels). We explained our situation that it was our last week at Disney and the CMs squeezed us in.

Maria

Originally posted by Angelique
I know this may sound... I dunno .. wierd but I suggest calling them and explaining WHY you had to change your trip and cancel your reservations and maybe they can do something for you?

I was going t osuggest the exact thing! I´m sure Guest Relations will be able to find something for you! :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom