HELP! I'm looking for discounted tickets online.

koppc

I'm going to Disney in about a month and am a little worried about buying tickets online. Has anyone out there done this before and which websites are the most trustworthy or popular?

Thanks a lot. -Chuck :king:

You can get them at your disney store. You get a discount if you belong to the disney club. I believe it saves you about 10.00 a ticket. Im not so trusting buying on-line. Also remember the prices may be going up soon so get them ASAP.

Upvote 0

ES0412

I've got some fantastic deals from'floridaorlandotickets.com' that were discounted more than AMEX or Disney Club. Keep checking back because they run specials often.

Upvote 0
Im always a little leary about ordering anything on-line. Does anyone know about this website? Have you used them before? I think with buying park tickets I will stick with buying from Disney.

Upvote 0

NowInc

The only VALID disney tickets are ones purchased thru Disney directly thru either the disney store, at the parks, or an AUTHORIZED disney affiliate. Any others you get are "used" and most likley WONT work. Disney takes extra measures to prevent this...so discounted tickets....not going to happen unless you find a special.

Upvote 0

ES0412

This is not entirely true. I bought seven 5 day Park Hopper Plus tickets in October and never had any problems with them. The PLUS tickets get you into water parks and Pleasure Island and again...no problems. They were about $35 cheaper than if I had bought tix with my DC discount. I'll use them again when I go in May...

Upvote 0

NowInc

Originally posted by ES0412
This is not entirely true. I bought seven 5 day Park Hopper Plus tickets in October and never had any problems with them. The PLUS tickets get you into water parks and Pleasure Island and again...no problems. They were about $35 cheaper than if I had bought tix with my DC discount. I'll use them again when I go in May...

Where did you get them from? Its been a huge issue down here..lots of tourists getting taken when they buy tickets from non-disney sources...9 times out of 10 they didnt work at all...and almost EVERY time they only had 2 days free out of the promised 5. Since there is NO way to check the tickets unless you are Disney...you take a HUGE risk everytime you do this.

Upvote 0

Bdis86

Account Suspended
Here is one thing you need to know!!!! Disney doesn't sell 1 day tickets off property. Not even at the Disney Store. Remember that!!!! Now Park Hoppers are a diff. story.

Upvote 0

Belle13

I have to agree, scrimping on tickets is not the way to go...too many ripoff artists selling tickets online. I would stick with tickets authorized to be sold through Disney. You would be awfully upset if you got down there after spending $100's of dollars of tickets only to find out they weren't legit, or had already been used...and there is really no way to tell until you get to WDW. Try and save money elsewhere, or join the DisneyClub or get your tickets through AAA. Another way, if you are military or have family who is, is to buy them on the base... those discounts are better than the above mentioned.

Good Luck:)

Upvote 0

Goofette

Originally posted by Belle13
I have to agree, scrimping on tickets is not the way to go...too many ripoff artists selling tickets online. I would stick with tickets authorized to be sold through Disney. You would be awfully upset if you got down there after spending $100's of dollars of tickets only to find out they weren't legit, or had already been used...and there is really no way to tell until you get to WDW. Try and save money elsewhere, or join the DisneyClub or get your tickets through AAA. Another way, if you are military or have family who is, is to buy them on the base... those discounts are better than the above mentioned.

Good Luck:)

If a military family member buys them for you, do they need to be with you at the gate?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom