Help identifying a ride

Mamma tell me

Hello all,

I am scheduled to head down to Orlando for a week with my Fiance and we are looking forward to pretending we are 12 years old again.

ANYWAY, the purpose of this thread is I am trying to identify a ride I remember going on as a child.

The only bits and pieces I remember from the ride was I THINK (95% SURE) the ride was in The magic Kingdom. The ride was one where you sit down in a moving car that is on a track. It was an indoor ride and, for some reason, I remember it being plane themed.

The most detailed part of the ride I remember is when there comes a point where you are moving towards a hole where an illusion is created that you will not fit into it!

Can anyone help!?!?

Thanks in advance!

NYwdwfan

Hello all,

I am scheduled to head down to Orlando for a week with my Fiance and we are looking forward to pretending we are 12 years old again.

ANYWAY, the purpose of this thread is I am trying to identify a ride I remember going on as a child.

The only bits and pieces I remember from the ride was I THINK (95% SURE) the ride was in The magic Kingdom. The ride was one where you sit down in a moving car that is on a track. It was an indoor ride and, for some reason, I remember it being plane themed.

The most detailed part of the ride I remember is when there comes a point where you are moving towards a hole where an illusion is created that you will not fit into it!

Can anyone help!?!?

Thanks in advance!

I'm thinking either Delta Dreamflight" or "If You Had Wings"? Both were in the space where Buzz Lighthearted Space Ranger Spin currently resides - I think.

Upvote 0

Avenger117

Delta Dreamflight, yes!! I loved it! I actually remember being really little and insisting we ride it like 3 straight times. (I really like aviation)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom