Help! I need 8 adult mickey ears for wedding

WDWFanatic

Original Poster
If anyone could possibly do this favor, We wanted to suprise our wedding party with ears with their names but we didnt think of it till now. I need 8 mickey ears in adult size and all of them black. Id like to have them by april 1st. Can anyone get them and have them stitched and sent to maryland? I'll give the details in full if someone can do it.

DisneyWorld30th

WDWFanatic said:
If anyone could possibly do this favor, We wanted to suprise our wedding party with ears with their names but we didnt think of it till now. I need 8 mickey ears in adult size and all of them black. Id like to have them by april 1st. Can anyone get them and have them stitched and sent to maryland? I'll give the details in full if someone can do it.

Here's a few ideas...

You can call Disney Mail Order and ask them to express ship them!

You can call Disney Wedding's Department...they can sometimes help!

Purchase from a online vendor www.laughingplacestore.com or www.mainstreetmegastore.com

WDWFanatic

Original Poster
Yeah I had my parents purchase the bride and groom hats a few months ago when they were down there. I just want regular hats for them. I know it will cost more if i have them embroidered (sp?) around here with all the first names.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom