Help deciding and questions.

snhuff

Original Poster
I will start with our group. Our family of four and our nephew and his wife (so four adults and two kids).

Our family has a seven year old boy that loves thrill ride and is around 49 inches tall. We also have a two year old girl that will be a few weeks away from three at the time of the trip, she is 36 inches tall.

Myself and nephew love thrill rides but my wife and nephews wife does not so that works out good.

The trip we want to take will be from Sat 4/14 thru Wed 4/17. We are looking at the Coco Key with Universal Tickets. Water Park looks cool for the kids and the price is reasonable. We are trying to keep the budget around 2K for rooms and tickets, this option allows that.

So questions are:
1. Can we upgrade tickets if we chose to? My family will be back in Orlando in Sept and we thought APs might be a good choice.
2. Is the Resort choice ok? Any negatives?
3. We get the hour early entrance IOA but not express pass, is this going to hurt us really bad?

Any other suggestions would be welcome as well.

Our other option for this trip is Dollywood staying at Wilderness in the Smokies (indoor water park there).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom