HELP... after 36 years of attending WDW, I need assistance!

Goofyernmost

Original Poster
My sister and I are going to be going to be going to WDW for a couple of days in September. She had already purchased her ticket from an outside, well known vendor and I just bought my 2 day, PH from Disney. I have a MDE history and my ticket is now registered within it. Now to my question. Can I link her ticket to my account so I can set up FP's plus a possible dining stop to my account including her in my MDE? I tried reading about it, but it might as well have been in Latin. All I want to do is simply add her in and then make whatever reservations I can for the two of us simultaneously. At this point other then recording my ticket nothing has been chosen.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I would recommend that your sister create her own MDE account. Then you can link to her as a fellow traveller and coordinate FPs etc.

Creating an account for her as a managed account can be done, but if she ever wants to go to Disney herself, it can be difficult to transition.

Goofyernmost

Original Poster
I would recommend that your sister create her own MDE account. Then you can link to her as a fellow traveller and coordinate FPs etc.

Creating an account for her as a managed account can be done, but if she ever wants to go to Disney herself, it can be difficult to transition.
I am trying to have her hook into my MDE. Once she creates her own MDE I should be able to find a way to just add her onto my MDE. She wants me to make the reservations and try for the FP's. She won't be going by herself as far as I know, but, at worse wouldn't that just mean that she might lose some FP's, etc. So, what do I do to just have her on mine, she doesn't have an Iphone. and set it up so we both have the FP's at the same time. Is that even possible? She can establish the MDE on a desk top I would assume.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
I'd tell her to set up a MDE account and then add her own ticket to her own account.
Then you guys link through family and friends (you'd invite her and she would go into her email and confirm that she wants to be friends).
Then you can book FP and ADRs including her.

If she truly has no interest in having an MDe then you can create a profile for her under people you manange and link her ticket through that.
It can get a bit messy though if she ever wants to do something on her own.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
I am trying to have her hook into my MDE. Once she creates her own MDE I should be able to find a way to just add her onto my MDE. She wants me to make the reservations and try for the FP's. She won't be going by herself as far as I know, but, at worse wouldn't that just mean that she might lose some FP's, etc. So, what do I do to just have her on mine, she doesn't have an Iphone. and set it up so we both have the FP's at the same time. Is that even possible? She can establish the MDE on a desk top I would assume.

She doesn't need a smartphone to set anything up. It would just be helpful once she's there.
Like I said in a PP. tell her go to sign up for MDE no phone required aka yes she can do it on the desktop.
Have her link her own ticket to her own account.
You go to family and friends and search for her and invite her.
She goes into her email and confirms yes I want to be friends and plan together.
Then when you make ADRs and FP you can select her.
Much better than you having sole control over her stuff.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom