Hello!

RaveOnEd

Original Poster
Hi there! I've been a Walt Disney World and Disney fan all my life, but just found this forum! My wife, daughter and I have been to WDW 3 times previously, and we're going again in 26 days (first time back in 8 years!!!)

Then, my daughter goes back for her senior high school trip next year!

I live just outside Philadelphia, PA, love Disney stuff, with quite a bit toward Walt and his love of trains!

Looking forward to talking with all of you on here about lots of fun stuff!

RaveOnEd

Original Poster
Welcome to the forum. Look forward to hearing all about your trip. Not long now!
Not at all! I had mentioned it in a post over in the WDW General Discussion, but even though we've always wanted to return, lots of things financially got in the way.

This past January, my father (also a huge train collector like me and also a great admirer of Walt Disney) passed away after a long battle with pancreatic cancer. Before he passed, he told my Mom that I was to sell some of the train collection that I was not keeping and use that money for a vacation to WDW. He knew how much we loved it there, and how glowingly I spoke about the steam trains!

My daughter (who is 17, but is a WDW fanatic like me) goes this year and next year for her senior high school trip, so she's really excited!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom