Hello from the Land of Enchantment!

menaul77

Original Poster
Hello, my name is Max. I am a school teacher from New Mexico who has been a Disney fan since I was a little guy growing up going to Disneyland every spring break with my mom and dad. My wife of almost 12 years is a bigger Disney fan then I am. We got engaged at Cinderella's Royal Table, had a Disney themed wedding, and had our honeymoon at WDW. She had an 11 year old daughter who is now in her twenties, but the three of use would hope on good old Amtrak and go to Disneyland every long weekend we had. Then I got us hooked on DCL and in June my wife and I will be going on our 11th (yeah Platinum) DCL. Things have slowed down for use lately because four years ago we adopted a sibling group of 5, so trips now days are a lot my expensive for the seven of us then they use to be. Last summer we went to WDW for 2 weeks and stayed at Fort Wilderness Campgrounds in our new RV. Headed back in March for spring break. Took a quick Halloween trip to DL in October for three days. First time we got to ride the new railroad since they reopened it for Star Wars Land. The lighting strike in the Grand Canyon scared all of us! LOL We are also DVC members. Use to have points in Grand Californian, but after adopting the 5 children those points couldn't even get us a two bedroom suite for weekend, so we sold that and got many more points at Disney's resort at Hilton Head Island and Vero Beach Florida. Over 4 times the points. I love Disney because everybody is there to have a good time, and nobody judges you. In the future, I hope my family can live close to the magic in Orlando. I want to live at Golden Oak (to snooty for the wife) she wants to live in Celebration. We will see. Hope to meet many other Disney lovers and share fun stories about Disney magic. Oh yeah last thing, when we decided to adopt, my wife would go to Snow Whites wishing well and wish for a child to adopt. I started off wanting to adopt one, my wife said we might have to adopt a pair to get a baby. I come to find out that she wasn't using pennies or quarters for her wishes, but gold dollars. I attribute my beautiful family that I now have to dollar wishes at Snow Whites wishing well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom