Hello from the Florida Panhandle

flpropmgr

Original Poster
We are a couple on the Emerald Coast, another resort area of Florida. I, the DH, have been to WDW 30+ times, and am more the Disney fanatic. My DW has only been three times (she is from Thailand, so hasn't had quite the opportunities I've had to go). My sons, both adults, are Disney fanatics, one living in Florida and one in Alabama attending college.

It's been nearly a year since I was at WDW last, which is a long time for me to be away. My DW and I stayed nearly a week and a half, focusing, at her insistence, on good food. She loves taking pictures of our dining experiences and loves a good meal (even though she weights only 94 pounds!), so we dined at Artist Point (our favorite of the trip), Narcoosee's, Brown Derby (which vies with Le Cellier as my favorite in-park restaurant), Kona Cafe (for lunch, a first for me since I love their breakfasts), Grand Floridian Cafe (breakfast, which was outstanding), Yak and Yeti (a nice surprise), Earl of Sandwich (who says you can't eat great food cheaply at WDW?), and more. We stayed off-site, but right across the street from Downtown Disney at the Hilton. I had stayed a month before at The Dolphin, and have stayed at many on-site Disney resorts.

I look forward to exploring this forum.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom