Hello, (Disney) World!

phantomrhiannon

Original Poster
Hi! :wave: I'm in the midst of pre-booking/planning mania, and have been browsing teh interwebs in search of food for my hungry, hungry inner Disney monster. The WDWMagic forums have been quite a savory, satisfying snack indeed, so I figured I'd better introduce myself and stop hiding in the corner.

On my first trip to WDW, I was a whopping three months old. My parents claim I absolutely loved everything and that I was very well-behaved. It would seem that I was less angelic when I was two and stole a spoon from the Contemporary (which now lives in my silverware drawer), and (apparently solely to embarrass my teenage sister) made piles of mashed crackers at Chefs de France (or whatever it was in the 80's) :goodnevil. I'd have to ask my dad exactly how many times I've been since that first visit 27 years ago, but I think it's around 8.

I've only been once since the 90's, invited along on my (other) sister's family vacation. My father, and my siblings and their assorted spouses and offspring all went to WDW last fall WITHOUT ME (the downside of working in education), so when a friend of mine called up and said, "I think we should go to Disney," I was powerless to resist. So now I'm here to get my Disney fix until August '11! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom