Having problems viewing some threads on my laptop.

cslafferty

Original Poster
I noticed this starting last night - only on my laptop (iPhone and iPad view is normal). All threads in the WDW Parks News, Rumors, and Current Events section aren't showing up in a "normal" view. All text is justified to the left, including "like", "reply", and "new". All text is the same font, color, and quotes aren't in a box. It's really hard to read, because one post kind of runs into another. I tried opening up other sections (General Discussion, Resort Hotels, etc.) and everything is normal. I tried restarting my computer and my wifi hotspot, and it's still funky. Just wondering if anyone else is having an issue or if it's just me. If it was happening in all areas, then I'd think it was something on my end. But since I'm able to view things as usual in every section except News, Rumors, and Current Events, I was wondering if it was something on your end. Thanks!:)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
That is very odd, not something anyone else has reported.

Any change if you switch style? (Bottom left corner)

What web browser are you using?

cslafferty

Original Poster
Thanks for the response! Since it only seems to be me, I've been working on my laptop. Tried a system restore 4 times, and it would get "stuck" in process and I had to kill it. Gave up, ran some security scans that all came up fine, did a regular restart, and now everything looks fine!! Go figure!o_O

BTW - LOVE this forum!! Love it for the information, but also for the comradery. Sometimes get frustrated with people who fling personal jabs at each other, but for the most part enjoy healthy discussions/debates on topics near and dear to my heart! Well done, everyone!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom