have you seen this concept art before?

nyfrenchy

Original Poster
IMG_0102.jpeg

nyfrenchy

Original Poster
I bought it from a retired imagineer 15 years ago. It has on the back a copyright stamp from 1982.

I'm guessing it's the Epcot Spanish Pavillon?

muddyrivers

The closest thing I could find was a reference to 1986 which was after the copyright on your artwork: https://waltdatedworld.com/id207.htm

If you have access to a Newspapers.com subscription, you might be able to search the Orlando Sentinel or other papers for references to an announcement of the pavilion.

Also really cool you have all the Eyes and Ears from that time. I have a few that I enjoy reading and always looking to find more to read!

muddyrivers

image is not showing up! What was it?
I'll upload the picture here so Facebook doesn't hide it again. The poster was Mike Kendall and they said, "Here's something you will never see... From my Uncle Collin Campbell .. I know nothing about Disney World was this created?"

316430224_10223906919314715_411455000825768102_n.jpg

muddyrivers

Are you asking if it is real and happened? Yes, was it greenlighted and funded? you know the answer
I'm not asking anything. I'm sharing a picture someone else posted on Facebook related to the planned Spain Pavilion. I thought it would be useful to the OP in their research about the artwork they have.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom