Have you seen/done it all in the WDW parks?

DisneyJunkie

Original Poster
As far as the various park attractions go, have you ever gone park by park and kind of checked off each attraction that you've seen and done so you can actually say you've experienced all of the attractions they have to offer? Obviously it might take multiple visits to do it, but for the bragging rights to say you've done it all in WDW.....have you?

HollyAD

We have been over 25 times and I still don't think I have done it all. On my trip this month I will be making a list of the lots of little things I have never gotten to do.

Courtney6682

No, there are just things that don't interest me in the least...like the Jungle Cruise or the American Idol Experience. We went to AK the yr it opened and took us til 2011 to make it back...and we only went to finally check out Everest lol

Chef Mickey

I think I can safely say I've done everything at all for major parks. There are still a couple resorts I haven't visited and probably a few things at Down Disney.

On another note, I'm pretty sure I've eaten at all of the restaurants at the 4 parks as well.

CAPTAIN HOOK

When we next visit in August 2015 we'll be able to tick Maelstrom, The Great Movie Ride and Disney Quest off our "To Do" lists :arghh:

tl77

I think I've done everything except Kali River Rapids because I don't like wet clothes, Mission Space because it's not Horizons, and Toy Story Midway because the lines have always been too long but have a FP for it in Nov

JasonDeyoung

As far as rides go I have done them all but still have some other things such as restaurants and shows I still have to do, I try to do at least one new thing each visit

Graham9

No and I doubt I ever will. I know what I want to see in WDW and there are a few things I would defiantly not want to see - at least see again. In addition, we come so infrequently stuff will appear and disappear between trips anyway.

Blackburn23

Have covered every ride and gift shop (and at least walked into) every dining experience in Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, and DHS (except for Barnstormer). Animal Kingdom, there is a lot I haven't seen

NeedMoreMickey

I keep a spreadsheet of things I want to see and do, finally got to cross off the MK Flag Ceremony is last trip. And of course there are a few things that will never go on my list like Mission Space, fear of being trapped. Now I started to add a list of foods that I want to try to my spreadsheet.

Susan Savia

No. In the 30 plus years we've been visiting the parks there are a number of things we've never done and don't plan to like coasters, rides that spin, stay at the high priced resorts, etc.

Cmdr_Crimson

3165412.jpg

Myamos

I think it would take us a dedicated week at Epcot to see/ do/ explore all the pavilions plus countries. We seem to do the same 10-15 things over and over.

cheezbat

Everything but Playhouse Disney(Disney Jr) On Stage. No reason for a guy in his thirties to visit that one alone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom