Have you ever done this?

There's also something with an umbrella from Singin in the Rain located near LMA. I've never done that one either.

I don't know of anything special about it, it seems to be simply a photo op. Water periodically runs down on an umbrella. Unless, of course, you're speaking of something completely different.

ZodIsGr8

If you go to the hat store on the right hand side when you enter the Magic Kingdom, there is an old timey telephone and if you pick it up you can listen in on the coversation.

Last edited:

ZodIsGr8

Oooo... what's the key room?
As you are exiting the ride ask an attendant if you can see the key room. Here is a picture from my trip to the room. Be sure to look at the names for each of the keys as it tells you what part of the mansion they open.
image.jpg

sm57co

1. Pull the rope outside the Indiana Jones Stunt Show?
2. Look for the key under the mat at Muppetvision 3-D?
3. After riding Maelstrom your boat pulls into a village. There is a bench next to a house window, and when you sit on it you can hear a Norwegian couple inside the house having a conversation.
Yes! I told my family to go sit on that bench in Maelstrom for a photo and it was my kids who heard the voices ... very cute detail. That's why Disney is the best. All the details.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom