Have U ridden Soarin' over Europe@B Gardens Williamsburg?

Hitchens

Original Poster
I LOVED Soarin' Over California,
and liked the Soarin over the World, despite that everything looks warped if you're not in the center.

I also liked the Soarin' over America & Soarin' Over Canada films (whtever they're called) at the Mall of America,
despite that they are really shameful in how extensively they stole from Disney's Soarin' attractions.

So have any of you ridden the Soarin' over Europe at Busch Gardens Williamsburg?
If so, how was it?

Did Busch Gardens Williamsburg just import this attraction from Park Europa?
http://www.screamscape.com/features/...ropa_park.html

(BTW, at the new Bible museum in Washington, D.C. they have a lower-budget but still interesting Soarin' over DC attraction to show off the many Bible references that are written in stone around our nation's capital. The museum is worth a visit because it was a spare-no-expense experience museum with a nice, interesting restaurant on the top floor and state-of-the-art exhibits that don't try too hard to convert visitors. I like the Newseum even more though.)

TwilightZone

I never ridden it, but I heard it was awful. Mainly because instead of having the soarin ride system, it used the 4D theater ride system that the minion ride has, making the ride really bumpy and not relaxing at all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom