Haunted Mansion

tshenigo

I have two kids that are a little scared of going to the Haunted Mansion. Are there some good web sites that tell you how all the tricks are done and what is in the HM? I think they would really enjoy it if they had "inside information".

Thanks
Terri

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by tshenigo
I have two kids that are a little scared of going to the Haunted Mansion. Are there some good web sites that tell you how all the tricks are done and what is in the HM? I think they would really enjoy it if they had "inside information".

Thanks
Terri

Your kids have nothing to worry about. If you ever been in Spaceship earth the vehicles are like that. Nobody comes up and scares you. Its just shows ghosts and just some very creative things they do. Its a real classic and your kids will love it. I think theres a website. doombuggies.com. something like that i think.

Upvote 0

wdwrules

if your taking your kids to disney the haunted mansion is a must. its not a scary ride with people jumping out and chasing you. it more of a dark slow ride with awesome scenes and themeing.you can go to digital-disney to see the ride from the inside also although the video is not that clear you can get the idea.

Upvote 0

tshenigo

Original Poster
Originally posted by wdwrules
if your taking your kids to disney the haunted mansion is a must. its not a scary ride with people jumping out and chasing you. it more of a dark slow ride with awesome scenes and themeing.you can go to digital-disney to see the ride from the inside also although the video is not that clear you can get the idea.

What is digital-disney? Is it a video you buy or a web site?

Upvote 0

mej

I took my 6 year old and 3 year old on HM this summer. I wouldn't say that they loved it, but they didn't run out screaming either! It isn't really scary, but it can be very dark in places, so prepare the kids for that!

Upvote 0

mej

The dark "ride" that really freaked a lot of kids out was "It's Tough to be a Bug" It is really quite intense. The kids behind me were screaming for their parents to take them out but no-one did. They'll never go to bed with the light out again!

Upvote 0

radioandy

I remember this one as a kid, and the only thing that scared me was the was the very beginning when the group walks into the parlor. All the lights go out, and there's thunder and lightning. After that you get on the ride, which is more silly than scary!

Upvote 0

DanStat

Makes Me Cry!

Owww! This topic makes me want to cry! I remember the 1st time I went on the Haunted Mansion! I clinged onto my mom, and my sister clinged on to my grandmother. The end was the funniest part.

Tell them they have nothing to worry about and they can take their kids on it when they get older.

Upvote 0

Beauty and the

The first time our two youngest went on they where 3 and 4, they were quite happy until the ride broke down and we where stuck for quite a long time, then one got a bit upset the other two started to sing grim grinning ghosts and the crying soon stopped and now its one of their favourites.:) :cool:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom