Haunted Mansion wet seats

Pumbaas_Bug

Original Poster
Just a quick question, has anybody ever been on HM and sat down and the seat has been wet? When we where at WDW in '03 we saw a child being wiped down by his mum after "a little accident" on the ride, so be careful!

skippykitty

Yes!!! this has happened this past summer and it was sooo GROSS! :hurl: I had no idea where it came from - maybe someone that was on it before me just had sweaty leg cuz it was really hot out but that would be so gross if it was wet baby :hurl:

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
yes, any kind of "liquid" is nasty...... but you would see me freakin' my (blank) if i sat down in some liquid that had chunks in it...... i have a phobia of vomit.

not good

joel_maxwell

TAC said:
Well, we can carry it through during lunch if you want.
then ill be thinking of sitting in urine during dinner as well......... no fun, at least i didnt have chinese for lunch today :D

joel_maxwell

TheOneVader said:
Being the germaphobe I am, I am now vowing to check EVERY seat I sit in from now until I die. :lol:
yes, I was given the power of being to observant (according to my wife) and i never accidently dont see that puddle of (mystery substance, oil, petro, food, vomit) on the ground. nothing like stepping in one of the following things...... oh, forgot dog droppings :lol:

robynchic

Oh, you don't WANT to know some of the stuff they have cleaned up on that ride...*shudders* Makes me kind of glad that I didn't work there...

TheOneVader

My family picks on me for beign a germaphobe. They say I'm turning into Monk. It's a bad combination, though, when I, a big germaphobe, have to live with my dad, who never washes his hands after going to the bathroom. *shudder*

brich

TheOneVader said:
...my dad, who never washes his hands after going to the bathroom. *shudder*
Thanks for sharing :sohappy: He must be TheDirtyVader...
I feel I need to wash my hands after reading this thread. Any chance the liquid on the seat of the doombuggie could have simply been water? Or is that not enough fun to talk about... :hammer:

joel_maxwell

TheOneVader said:
It's a bad combination, though, when I, a big germaphobe, have to live with my dad, who never washes his hands after going to the bathroom. *shudder*
im big on the handshake thing when meeting someone..... but if i ever meet someone with OneVaders Dad on his name tag....... im running the opposite direction.

robynchic

brich said:
Any chance the liquid on the seat of the doombuggie could have simply been water? Or is that not enough fun to talk about... :hammer:

Of course there's that chance. But most people put their bags on the floor, between their feet.

sorceresssamara

jmaxwell007 said:
yes, any kind of "liquid" is nasty...... but you would see me freakin' my (blank) if i sat down in some liquid that had chunks in it...... i have a phobia of vomit.

not good

Amen to that, I myself have a vomit phobia! You would think the CM's would check for that...

mayrag

The least the mother could do was to notify a CM, so they wouldn't let anyone on the boogie.... That's so rude!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom