Haunted Mansion Trailor!

Brett

I've never been hyped up for this movie at all because I think they could have done better (it would make for a great serious/scary movie instead of a comedy), but that Ghost Host narration kind of pumped me up! Go Ghost Host!!

jmarc63

Does any know who is the voice on the trailor, it sounds like the same person as in the attraction, but is could just a copycat with some sound editing

MKCustodial

Links didn't work. Is this the same preview found in the Country Bears DVD? With only the mansion in it, and the HM symbol?

WDWspider

Originally posted by MKCustodial
Links didn't work. Is this the same preview found in the Country Bears DVD? With only the mansion in it, and the HM symbol?

Our Country Bears DVD does not include a HM trailor. I should know cause that was half the reason I bought the DVD. :lol:

MKCustodial

Originally posted by spider-man
Our Country Bears DVD does not include a HM trailor. I should know cause that was half the reason I bought the DVD. :lol:

Well, I imagined things then... But I swear somebody said they saw the teaser from the site on some DVD... Of course, I could've been daydreaming... :hammer:

WDWspider

Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
It sounds like they are making a joke out of the movie.. The trailer makes it seem like a comedy..............

I thought it was a comedy... the Eddie Murphy staring in it kinda tipped me off.

imagineer boy

Original Poster
It sounds like they are making a joke out of the movie.. The trailer makes it seem like a comedy..............

Well duuuuh! It is a comedy! The ride its self is more one the comedic side than the terror side. The only thing that is scary about it is theatmosphere. Just eerie. Not truly terrifying.

The_CEO

No... If the RIDE was on the comedic side the CM's would be telling jokes.. BUT they aren't.. They are staring and making you flinch... If this movie is a comedy like a CASPER movie... I wont be wasting my 7 $. :rolleyes:

imagineer boy

Original Poster
No... If the RIDE was on the comedic side the CM's would be telling jokes.. BUT they aren't.. They are staring and making you flinch... If this movie is a comedy like a CASPER movie... I wont be wasting my 7 $. :rolleyes:

I don't think we're all in agreement here ( "I disagree!" ). It's not going to be as stupid as a casper movie. It will have the same charm and lightheartedness as the ride its self.

WDWspider

I'll admit HM is more Dark Humor, but the attraction is humor. Death Certificate... Hitch hiking ghosts... always room for one more... Think about the movie as a situational comedy. The mansion may not necessarily be in a humorous view, but the events that take place should be. I think you need this approach to make this a family friendly movie. My $4.50 will be getting me in. (matinee :lol: )

The_CEO

Originally posted by imagineer boy
I don't think we're all in agreement here ( "I disagree!" ). It's not going to be as stupid as a casper movie. It will have the same charm and lightheartedness as the ride its self.

Uhhh huh... We'll see ;)

space*mt*ranger

I will not be wasting my money on this movie,I am just going to take my money and see POTC.I am betting that this movie(HM that is) is going to be one of those things that Disney will just want to forget about.

EDIT:This is coming from someone whose favorite ride is HM.

HMGhost13

Originally posted by space*mt*ranger
I will not be wasting my money on this movie,I am just going to take my money and see POTC.I am betting that this movie(HM that is) is going to be one of those things that Disney will just want to forget about.

EDIT:This is coming from someone whose favorite ride is HM.
don't worry i've been against it since the start. and i'm practically wanting to leave my living essence there so i can rest peacfully among the ghosts when i die lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom