Haunted Mansion Trailer

swhite

I don't remember exactly when it is suppose to come out is it November ? For some reason I think that is what I heard

BRER STITCH

PIRATES is all over the movie theaters right now.....:sohappy:

I have not heard a single WORD about MANSION.... ANYWHERE!?!?!?

I guess it's just one thing at a time.....

:veryconfu

NakedMickey

Personally I think this movie is going to be horrible. Eddie Murphy hasn't done a good movie since the 1980's. The Plot is horrible and Jennifer Tilly is in it also. Yeah, this one is going to be pretty bad.

Now Pirates of the Carribbean. That's the one I'm waiting for.

WDWspider

Originally posted by dylan0511
Sorry-I wasn't aware this has been around for a while.

First time my wife and I have seen it, so thanks. :) I think it looks to be a very fun movie. Haunted Mansion shouldn't be taken too seriously in my opinion. As far as actors... it has a lot to do with Directors, special effects, and the script. But I can see this being a flop very easily.... hope not though.

dylan0511

Original Poster
Eddie Murphy seems to have the touch with Kids movies these days so maybe it won't be such a bomb.

:hurl:

careship

I hadn't seen the trailer. Thanks so much for sharing this. I think it will be cute if nothing else. As for Eddie Murphy not putting out anything good, he seemed to do OK with the kids with Dr. Dolittle (both) and Daddy Day Care kept us laughing too. I am still loving Nemo though, 3 times and it's just as funny.

Mine, mine, mine.........

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom