Haunted Mansion Refurb.

celluloid

We shall see. I hope you’re wrong because those overlays are very popular, even though I know some here don’t like them. But they are very popular which would bring lots of guests back into the parks. Which after the closures is something that Disney would want. So my money is on them moving forward with all the normal overlays this year.

I would love to be wrong, but it takes a lot of people working and immediate money as resources. I hope it to be a climate where it can happen.

cmwade77

I would love to be wrong, but it takes a lot of people working and immediate money as resources. I hope it to be a climate where it can happen.
Don't think for one moment that Disney won't get money to get things running again. The only question will be if it is enough to get people through the gates and staying at hotels, etc.

I actually wouldn't be surprised to see a massive expansion of holiday overlays on both coasts to try to get.more people in the parks.

celluloid

Don't think for one moment that Disney won't get money to get things running again. The only question will be if it is enough to get people through the gates and staying at hotels, etc.

I actually wouldn't be surprised to see a massive expansion of holiday overlays on both coasts to try to get.more people in the parks.

Immediate money. It is going to take some time. Maybe so. Anything is possible, but don't set yourselves up so high. If they are making sacrafices upon reopening, those will be the kinds of things that are easier to cut.

CraftyFox

Okay, so minor update! Sorry for resurrecting a dead thread (no pun intended). So the Disneyland website just updated the Haunted Mansion photos a little while back.

They went from this:
83973AD5-59D6-41A4-8282-CE02D23B7AD7.jpeg

To this:
0C5881D0-9E6D-419A-AE6B-19D48A34E7F4.png

Now this might be the much higher contrast (or my terrible eyesight), but does the wrought ironwork look a lot darker than the previously light moss color?

BayouShack

Wow, what a difference! The first picture looks awful, and the comparison highlights it. The lighting is comically bad. The bottom half is bathed in sunlight.

I like the look of the updated picture. I can’t really tell if the color is different though. Especially since I’m only going off my memory and the first picture.

Practical Pig

Okay, so minor update! Sorry for resurrecting a dead thread (no pun intended). So the Disneyland website just updated the Haunted Mansion photos a little while back.

They went from this:
View attachment 495265

To this:
View attachment 495266

Now this might be the much higher contrast (or my terrible eyesight), but does the wrought ironwork look a lot darker than the previously light moss color?

In the first artwork, the ironwork is front-lit, featuring the paint color well illuminated. In the second artwork, the ironwork is back-kit, so the shadow side of the ironwork is presented to the viewer.

CraftyFox

A new behind the scenes video just popped up on the Disney Parks channel! It looks like they‘ve redone the load area and the pet cemetery’s landscaping! Welcome back Ms. April December!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom