Baby Groot's House of Fun! (Formerly - Haunted Mansion needs to go)

Stevek

Wait, it's still open? I avoided it for years...the real, and much better Haunted Mansion is at the OC fair anyways. I hope they tear it down and put in a skyway like WDW...something that can take me from when I get off the train over to that Star Wars thingy they're building...or maybe a skyway straight to Trader Sam's at the hotel.

59e7cc8414783f710e4be90d6401fa88--haunted-mansion-haunted-houses.jpg

Model3 McQueen

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
While we're at it, let's expand SWL over the RoA and close Pirates for a Frozen ride.

I love it! This challenges even the great idea of having New Orleans Square convert to Avatar Land! But i'd still want my Baby Groot's House of Fun! He's just soooo CUTE! I'd rather hug him than a "HaTbOx GhOsT"

fry_squinting.gif

Demolish Disneyland. It's too crowded and popular and there are too many annoying locals.

Replace it with a replica of Hong Kong Disneyland, except take out Mystic Manor and replace it with a gift shop/Duffy M&G combo.

Fantastic! But I do believe there is much more money and fun to be had by replacing everything with Marvel / Star Wars / Pixar / 20th Century Fox. The changes to California Adventure are leading the way to greatness!

Sharon&Susan

Replace all five Fantasyland dark rides with meet and greets and replace Storybookland with “Vanellope von Schweetz Experience” where she complains about how Disney Princesses suck. It’ll be so meta!

Model3 McQueen

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Replace all five Fantasyland dark rides with meet and greets and replace Storybookland with “Vanellope von Schweetz Experience” where she complains about how Disney Princesses suck. It’ll be so meta!

LOVE IT. But only if the meet and greets are Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Kristoff, and that wonderful moose! Or maybe they can do to Fantasyland what they did to the Innoventions building with Star Wars Launch Bay and have Fantasyland serve as a sneak peak to new Pixar and Marvel movies! The possibilities are endless i'm super excited just thinking about it!

Sharon&Susan

LOVE IT. But only if the meet and greets are Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Kristoff, and that wonderful moose! Or maybe they can do to Fantasyland what they did to the Innoventions building with Star Wars Launch Bay and have Fantasyland serve as a sneak peak to new Pixar and Marvel movies! The possibilities are endless i'm super excited just thinking about it!

We’ll put the theater inside It’s A Small World. The Facade will look exactly the same, but painted to look like an oil refinery and more broken telephone poles!

Phroobar

I think we can all agree the Haunted Mansion looks much better this way. The general public definitely thinks so considering the lines every year. Jack and friends sell more merch to the goth crowd than the regular mansion does. We should get a petition together to permanently convert the mansion to a Nightmare before Christmas ride. I bet Disney could even get Tim Burton to sponsor it if there was a sequel in the works.

5304756855_eab6137a76_b.jpg

My God. It would be beautiful.
hqdefault.jpg

Model3 McQueen

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I think we can all agree the Haunted Mansion looks much better this way. The general public definitely thinks so considering the lines every year. Jack and friends sell more merch to the goth crowd than the regular mansion does. We should get a petition together to permanently convert the mansion to a Nightmare before Christmas ride. I bet Disney could even get Tim Burton to sponsor it if there was a sequel in the works.

hqdefault.jpg

WHAT ABOUT MY MARVEL PRESENTS BABY GROOT'S HOUSE OF FUN

mickEblu

hqdefault.jpg

Who else read this in Judge Dooms voice?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom