Hats

tenchu

Original Poster
Can an Indiana Jones style hat be purchased in Adventureland/frontierland. Not sure if there is a shop there that has all that? I know i could get a hat like that at MGM, but MK would be better.
:wave:

disneydudette

i dunno there....but one can be purchesed (sp?) at MGM next to the theater where the Stunt Show is held...they have different styles! Its towards the side of the theater....ask a CM if u can't find the little cart!

tenchu

Original Poster
Originally posted by disneydudette
i dunno there....but one can be purchesed (sp?) at MGM next to the theater where the Stunt Show is held...they have different styles! Its towards the side of the theater....ask a CM if u can't find the little cart!

Yeah i thought that, but I'm going to the MK first so I'm looking for one there. I remember that there are stalls up in adventureland, but i can't really remember what they sell!

MKCustodial

If memory serves me right, I REALLY think you can't. Adventureland used to be more towards safaris and stuff. Now, from what we've been hearing, it might be geared more toward Agrabah, so even slimmer chances... Maybe you could hop over to the Studios for a very quick stop on your first day?

zenatoad

Talked this over with my husband and we both strongly feel that we saw them in Adventureland at Agrabah Bazaar. If memory serves us correctly - it's kinda between the Aladdin ride and Jungle Cruise. They had both the straw type and the leather "Indiana Jones" style hats there. If not there - you're right about them definitely being at MGM next to the stunt show.

Don L Duck

Originally posted by tenchu
Can an Indiana Jones style hat be purchased in Adventureland/frontierland. Not sure if there is a shop there that has all that? I know i could get a hat like that at MGM, but MK would be better.
:wave:
Yes, that's where I got mine.:D

tenchu

Original Poster
Thanks for the replys. I'll have a look there when we go, and if not, we'll head to MGM for them.

Cheers everyone.:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom