Has anyone used the puck holder that you slide onto your smart watch band?

Queen of the WDW Scene

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Just curious if you've used it and if you liked it or not.

I bought one a few months ago from Etsy and will be trying it out this week.

I put a puck from a couple of trips ago in it and figure I'll bring along my magic band I got for this trip and if I don't end up liking the watch holder I can just take it off and put the regular magic band on.

Tessaf

I used one on my last trip and I loved it!! I have a nylon sport loop for my Apple Watch band and the puck I got on Etsy actually could slide to any position on the band- which made using it to pay at stores/FP nice since I could move it to a comfortable position. While I could slide it to a new position, it wasn’t “loose” so it wouldn’t slide all over by itself.

Attachments

• 148723EF-54A3-4744-8406-83A8A9D28DB7.jpeg
    148723EF-54A3-4744-8406-83A8A9D28DB7.jpeg
    51.5 KB · Views: 321

durangojim

I saw one of these on our last trip and the person using said she loved it! I’m surprised Disney hasn’t started selling these themselvels

Gillyanne

I like mine, I usually wear a smart watch and a tens like device for motion sickness, so both wrists are already "taken" (I don't trust wearing another electronic device on the same as the tens band) It may be in a bit of an awkward spot on my watch band b/c of the size of the face (sometimes/compared to how a regular MB would be) Though I do have a different watch now so not sure how it'll differ. It's more that it sits on the side and not the top but also less twisting of your wrist to align it. I still preferred it over a keychain or something b/c I'd have to attach that to a bag and I'd probably fumble more (but I totes have some character puck holders too)... I think mine is one I got off etsy.

I also like it b/c it's small and i can slip it into one of the pouches in my "disney go bag" so I'm sure to always have one!

Puck Holder.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom