has anyone used netgrocer?

Trishnh

we usually rent a town car and have a grocery stop but are planning on using DME this time but would still like to get some basic groceries (like water, juice and cereal) somehow. I was taking a look online & came across netgrocer and it looked pretty decent, not too overpriced with delivery charges between $5-10 for what we need but was looking for some feed back from someone who has used the service. Anone out there used it??

thanks! :wave:

12 days and counting!! :sohappy:

BSikor

I used it years ago when they first started and I loved it. It worked well, for some reason we just stopped using it. Its a great service for dry goods. At the time they didn't ship perishable items, but that may have changed by now.

Upvote 0

jcat2312

they still don't ship perishable foods. Goodings does though... I know with Goodings, you have to spend at least $50 for them to deliver stuff to your resort. I was pricing stuff on their website...Overpriced but worth it. We are debating doing this or sending a box of food down to the resort.

Upvote 0

Trishnh

Original Poster
I am paking an extra suitcase with cereal and snacks but we are mostly in need of juice for the kids and water for us! They are too heavy to pack or ship so I am trying to figure out an alternative to spending $2 every time at the parks! :p

Upvote 0

BRER STITCH

Trishnh said:
I am paking an extra suitcase with cereal and snacks but we are mostly in need of juice for the kids and water for us! They are too heavy to pack or ship so I am trying to figure out an alternative to spending $2 every time at the parks! :p

For the water, just bring two empty bottles with you and some powdered drink mix! You can fill the water bottles up all over the WDW property for FREE and add a little of the drink mix to hide the "florida flavor"!!!

:wave:

Upvote 0

Trishnh

Original Poster
BRER STITCH said:
For the water, just bring two empty bottles with you and some powdered drink mix! You can fill the water bottles up all over the WDW property for FREE and add a little of the drink mix to hide the "florida flavor"!!!

:wave:

I wish it were that easy..Unfortunately, Florida water does very bad things to my digestive system :hurl: :lookaroun

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom