Has anyone tried L&M Rental Cars?

noname70

Original Poster
Hi- I was wondering if anyone has some input on L& M Rental? I just checked rates and they were the best for now. Are they on site (MCO)?
Service? Wait? Drop off experinces?

I guess I'm a bit concerned because they aren't a brand name.
thanks

Nemo14

Hi- I was wondering if anyone has some input on L& M Rental? I just checked rates and they were the best for now. Are they on site (MCO)?
Service? Wait? Drop off experinces?

I guess I'm a bit concerned because they aren't a brand name.
thanks
We've used them several times and only had one problem, but that was more due to hurricane circumstances, and they were quick to rectify the matter with us. They are located at the airport, you pick up and drop off right there too. Check online for coupons from them too - on their website.
We usually rent minivans, and it's always been a Grand caravan from them!

righttrack

They are reasonable, and they usually have the shortest line! Thats a huge benefit, where 30 minute waits in line for a car rental is not unusual.

kar6921

I used L&M in December 2003 - Cheap - In Terminal - No Line - Nice Car - Easy to find the car in the pickup lot - also dropping the car off was very quick!!

justducky78

We use them every time we go down to Florida. Like others have said, they are on-site at the airport and the lines are always short (actually we've never waited in line). The prices are great, we've never had a problem with customer service. We also love that they rent Toyotas!

5mins2disney

Hehe...3 trips there now we keep saying..next time we're renting from L&M! (As we stand in the loooong other company's lines and watch everyone get their car with no wait at all from the empty L&M booth)...

But..another tip..last month I used priceline.com and bid $20/day on full size premium car and they accepted my bid no problem..that was pretty cheap.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom