Has anyone told Kylo over in Batuu that is grandfather is still alive across the park?

Minthorne

bUU

Just wondering if anyone has gotten a response out of Kylo Ren since there's a Vader meet and greet at Launch Bay. I was thinking about showing him a phto of Vader and me and telling him that I'm an old friend of his grandfather's. :p
I worry about that sort of thing getting out of hand now. I've noticed some incidents recently where some guests seem to think it great fun to push cast members into a corner with probes and taunts that seem custom-crafted to make the cast members' efforts to do their jobs and remain in character difficult if not impossible. The most recent example of this I recall was on a video from SWGE in Florida with a few guests brandishing light sabers pointing them at Kylo Ren and stormtroopers.

durangojim

Original Poster
I worry about that sort of thing getting out of hand now. I've noticed some incidents recently where some guests seem to think it great fun to push cast members into a corner with probes and taunts that seem custom-crafted to make the cast members' efforts to do their jobs and remain in character difficult if not impossible. The most recent example of this I recall was on a video from SWGE in Florida with a few guests brandishing light sabers pointing them at Kylo Ren and stormtroopers.
That's a great point and I can see it being the flipside of the immersive nature of the land.

ImperfectPixie

There will ALWAYS be a handful of people who find negative ways to "have fun", and this is one of the reasons Disney needs to get better at reinforcing their own rules. It's not right that the few bad apples out there continuously ruin things for the rest of us.

YDdraigGoch

They still have ‘handlers’ with them. They could easily remain passive to what ever situation they find themselves in and let the CM with them sort it out.

macsmom

He asked me a question and I think I answered wrong. It was hard to understand him. I haven't seen the movie he was In but I was having fun getting pictures done that day. Next time I go, I'll brush up on everything.

mergatroid

There will ALWAYS be a handful of people who find negative ways to "have fun", and this is one of the reasons Disney needs to get better at reinforcing their own rules. It's not right that the few bad apples out there continuously ruin things for the rest of us.

The other year a guy who looked about 50 (no, not me) said out loud at a Pocahontas meet & greet "I'd like to poke her in the hontas". I guess idiots get to go to Disney too unfortunately :eek:

bUU

I read an article this morning (I forget where) that outlined how the stormtroopers are told to generally ignore such "fun" (except when they want to make it part of the show) and how a regular CM follows behind "helping" such miscreants figure out how to put their "scrap metal" away in its carry case.

Cmdr_Crimson

They’re on the planet of Batuu, they don’t know this “park” you speak of.

Also Kylo and Darth Vader already appear together in Jedi Training so your point is???
Exactly..Same thing goes with Pandora..Your traveling light years (over a bridge) to get to the planet.....Although a better transition entryway to get to it like SWGE would be nice..But, it's understandable..

Also, They state that those versions in training academy are "illsusions" of your biggest fears..Hence that reason...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom