Has anyone seen this shirt lately?

lilclerk

Original Poster
There was a sweatshirt at The Emporium during my trip in March with this image on it
http://www.laughingplacestore.com/Product-7790.asp
that I really wanted to get, but didn't because they only had X-Large. I was swimming in it :( But they also had lots of other things with that image, so I got that mug. I reeeally wanted a shirt though.
Has anyone seen anything recently with that image, other t-shirts, bags, anything that I could call WDW mail order about?

EPCOT Explorer

It looks familiar...I think I saw it in Mouse Gear recently...

You can always call WDW Mail order and describe things to them too...They are very helpful!

Cmdr_Crimson

I recalled a post a while back about this shirt and how lame it was using a photo of DL where Walt is standing looking at a guy working on the street and it does say on the shirt Main Street USA Walt Disney World but you can literally see Sleeping Beauty Castle in the background..

TheDisneyMagic

I recalled a post a while back about this shirt and how lame it was using a photo of DL where Walt is standing looking at a guy working on the street and it does say on the shirt Main Street USA Walt Disney World but you can literally see Sleeping Beauty Castle in the background..

Your definately correct there as I noticed the same thing, I havent seen it for a while but they definately used to have it at Downtown Disney and the Emporium.

PeoplemoverTTA

I bought the ringer t-shirt of that several years ago, I remember commenting on the fact that they are still selling it during my trip in May (I don't know if it's still there, but it was definitely there in May).

I agree with others who suggest giving WDW Mail Order a call [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Sans-Serif]407-363-6200.

[/FONT]

Shiloh

The shirt says main St USA. .MAGIC kINGDOM No where on it does it say Walt Disney World. aND YES, IT IS STILL SOLD AT THE EMPORIUM.

xsupaxmanxsfnex

I think I saw that shirt while waiting for the parade to end. We were trapped at the spot where the afternoon parade at the Magic Kingdom ends and we were in the shop and my mom showed it to me. I think it was that same shirt.

Bug715

I remember thinking that too.

The shirt says main St USA. .MAGIC kINGDOM No where on it does it say Walt Disney World. aND YES, IT IS STILL SOLD AT THE EMPORIUM.

I don't recall there being a Magic Kingdom at DL. I thought it was just DL and California Adventure... But I've never been there and could be wrong.

You may want to check out the firehouse also. While I was on my CP we sold that stuff there also.

PeoplemoverTTA

I don't recall there being a Magic Kingdom at DL. I thought it was just DL and California Adventure... But I've never been there and could be wrong.

Actually, Disneyland is the "original" Magic Kingdom. It is/was referred to "Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom" occasionally. The official name is "Disneyland Park," I believe, but it is also a Magic Kingdom.

nemofinder22

Actually, Disneyland is the "original" Magic Kingdom. It is/was referred to "Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom" occasionally. The official name is "Disneyland Park," I believe, but it is also a Magic Kingdom.

Correct about the offical name its kinda dumb Disneyland Park but yea its a Magic Kingdom park. So in a way the shirt can kinda swing in both resorts except the castle and Main Street of course.

What really makes me wonder whos in charge, is when a shirt like this one is made-:mad:
100_1334.jpg

http://micechat.com/forums/blog.php?b=392

I mean its not even Cinderella Castle, and DLR dosn't use that line in the monorails yet the WDW logo is on it. ok sorry end rant :rolleyes::cool::wave:

Shiloh

<I don't recall there being a Magic Kingdom at DL>>
Disneyyland is the original and first 'magic KIngdom" and it is still refered to as magic kingdom.

lilclerk

Original Poster
Hah I forgot I started this thread :eek:
Yes, the mug just said "Main St, USA - Magic Kingdom" nothing about DL or WDW, though it's clearly DL... which makes sense as Walt was actually there. I just think it was a really sweet picture. I was so sad in March because they had a whole rack of them, all XL, I asked a CM and she said there weren't any more, and I looked in every shop on Main St and in World of Disney and I couldn't find any more.
Thanks for the replies, I'll call mail order on Monday =)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom