Has anyone seen old items from the Great Piggy Bank Adventure for sale after it closed?

scottnj1966

Original Poster
R.3f7ce878d42d896f4ecbf2fab64be7bc

We always loved this attraction at Epcot. It always put a smile on my face seeing that piggy moving all over the place. I was hoping by this time there would be some items on ebay after the dismantling of this place, but I have seen nothing. I am hoping someone on here may know where it all went.

Thanks,

Scott

Cmdr_Crimson

R.3f7ce878d42d896f4ecbf2fab64be7bc

We always loved this attraction at Epcot. It always put a smile on my face seeing that piggy moving all over the place. I was hoping by this time there would be some items on ebay after the dismantling of this place, but I have seen nothing. I am hoping someone on here may know where it all went.

Thanks,

Scott
Pretty sure most of this was destroyed..However, if your into 3d printing you can have a version of the piggy bank.

RCL

It was a pretty cool attraction when it was there. I did it with my wife and kids.

There used to be a place in Haines City that bought surplus stuff from Disney but there not there any more. I don't think there is any place left that still buys up stuff like that and resells it like they used to.

Cmdr_Crimson

After it closed they did have an app with Disney and on the T Rowe Price's website you were able to purchase a bank with the pig..

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
It was a pretty cool attraction when it was there. I did it with my wife and kids.

There used to be a place in Haines City that bought surplus stuff from Disney but there not there any more. I don't think there is any place left that still buys up stuff like that and resells it like they used to.
Lakeland Antique Mall

RCL

Lakeland Antique Mall
Haven't been over ther yet, but have seen some pics. I live maybe 30 minutes from there. There's another smaller place in Winter Haven and Dundee, but none are on the size that Mousesurplus was. MS used to buy full rooms from the resorts that were being rehabbed,literally by the hundreds and full on ride and show cars, props etc. ( I used to drive their trucks) They had the TMNT car from the parade at MGM before the name change, the airplane from the Killamanjaro Safaris, they had parts from the 20k subs,. Among other things.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom