Has any tried Teppon Edo?

sjnichol

Original Poster
I saw that this restaurant just opened a few days ago, so I quickly called and got a PS for 11/13. Just wondering if anyone here has eaten dinner here yet and has a recommendation. Thanks. :wave::sohappy:

WDWFanatic4

Teppon Edo, did not just open. It was called something else before. And they renamed it, but they also fixed it up. Its the type of resturant where they make the food at your table. I have eaten there each time I have been to Disney when it was the other name and loved it. The food is good and I love the part of them cooking it at your table. The menu has not changed under new name, but will be eating there in December so I will let you know how it is.

Aurora_25

We just got back from WDW and ate there. I was formerly know as Teppanaki (sp???) and was really good. DH liked their food this time, but I was a bit disappointed with what I got. It is a great place for atmosphere and the kids love seeing the food cooked at the table. If you like seafood it's a good place to eat (according to DH who got the scallops).
For me, the steak was overcooked, but overall it's a neat place to eat

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
While I have not personally tried it a close friend of mine whose opinion I trust was there at the end of last week. While the building decor, architecture, etc has greatly improved the food is no different than it was before which is not a good thing. Portions were small, quality was ho hum and price was pretty high. If you are looking for Teppanyaki style dinning at WDW your best option is still to head over to Kobe just off property near DTD.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom