Harry Potter

FutureCEO

Original Poster
Just when your sick of hearing about harry potter..i know am..while you will hear more in the next 10 years. ABC just bought the TV rights for about 120 million and they can show it on disney and family channel

Megara

I love the Harry Potter books, and thought at least once while reading them that there'd be a partnership between Potter & Disney someday. Haven't seen the movie yet but I hear that it's very well done...if that's not appropriate for the Disney Channel I don't know what is.

But I can understand people being sick of hearing about it too, nowadays. :D Harry Potter is in every third commercial on TV.

wdwmaniac

Disney Channel? I think It is just for ABC and ABC Family. I think this move to buy the rights for it is ok. I think Disney could of used the money in other places.

songbird

I think the revenue from Harry Potter wil more than justify the expense. let's face it, ABC's in trouble, and Harry Potter is a huge moneymaker.

and I really enjoyed the film.

Beauty and the

Anyone who buys the rights to show Harry Potter on TV is on to a winner, the film has been a monster hit and with more plannned for the future it will continue to be. I have read all the books and enjoyed the film very much without doubt it will become a children's classic whatever the critics say and will generate revenue for years to come.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom