Harmonix and Disney team up for video game.

TylerFG

Original Poster

And it's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. Why would you take a dump on Fantasia's legacy like this?

I'll admit, the idea is creative, but this seems to be Fantasia in name only, which is a shame. :/

WED99

I'm almost insulted the mentioned Walt's name in this. What relation does this have to Fantasia apart from music?

Why couldn't they just make a music game that went through each scene of Fantasia and Fantasia 2000, plus some new scenes, and then include this music control element? Some developers/publishers just don't think!

erasure fan1

This game is getting some pretty good reviews. It's the first I ever heard of it, and I'm intrigued. The one gameplay video I saw looked pretty impressive.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/10/21/fantasia-music-evolved-review
Yea I was extremely shocked when I saw the review scores. I really thought this would be one of those 5 or 6 out of 10 type games. Looking at the gamespot gameplay, it actually looked pretty cool for a rhythm game. It has a pretty good song list as well. I think I might pick it up once I get an xbox one because it looks like it could be good for family parties.

Matt7187

Has anyone on here actually played it? I don't have an Xbox One (PS4 guy) and was wondering if the reviews are right

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom