Harmonious Fireworks Dining Packages - Please help

CSJORDAN

Original Poster
Hello!

I have watched Harmonious on YouTube about 6 times by now (and eh.. I am very lukewarm but have to see in person)..

For anyone who might have done one and/or both of the dining packages (Rose and Crown and Spice Road), do either of them actually give a decent view of the show, specifically the center Stargate projection barge? My initial thought based on the variety of videos I have seen would be that Spice Road has a more head-on view, but is Rose and Crown any sort of decent view?

Thanks in advance!

vikescaper

I am unable to as well, according to the website booking times aren't available any date after November 24th but I called the reservation line and they had no reasons or information as to when they would be available.
I think they aren’t available because of the Candlelight Processional dining packages.

vikescaper

That makes total sense but I don't know why they wouldn't have known that when I called. Would have saved me a week of refreshing.
I realized there wasn’t any availability after Thanksgiving so I figured that this was what was going on. Since they announced the Candlelight packages today, it makes even more sense. You are right that Guest Services was clueless as to what was going on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom