Happy Easter, WDWMagic!

KentB3

Original Poster
I would like to wish everyone here on WDWMagic's forums; as well as all Cast Members at Walt Disney World, Disneyland and all other Disney theme parks across the globe; a Happy Easter; as well as a Happy Passover to our Jewish friends! In celebration of the Holiday, I will enclose in the following posts videos of Disney's Happy Easter Parade TV specials from over the years (the last aired in 1999).

HAPPY EASTER, WDWMAGIC! :)

KentB3

Original Poster
This may not be Disney-related, but it's still a classic! Here is It's the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown, in it's entirety:

Bugs Bunny's Easter Special:

Yogi the Easter Bear:

The Pink Panther: The Easter Panther

and A Family Circus Easter:

Last edited:

KentB3

Original Poster
Here is the Rankin-Bass stop-motion classic, The Easter Bunny is Comin' to Town:

Another Rankin-Bass stop motion classic, Here Comes Peter Cottontail:

and A Claymation Easter:

KentB3

Original Poster
Last but certainly not least, here are two videos of last year's Easter pre-parade in the Magic Kingdom:

As well as an Easter character montage from this year as well:

Here's another video of the 2019 Easter Pre-Parade, and meeting the Easter Bunny!:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Happy Easter to you, too! I MISS the MK Easter parades (used to watch on TV). Will be fun to check out some of the videos you shared. Thank you.

disney4life2008

I watched 1987, 1988, and 1990 today. It was AWESOME! I loved seeing the parks back as I remember them from my childhood and the cheesy dance numbers and sneak peeks were fabulous!

Which begs the question, what happened? Even the Christmas parades up until about 1998 were spectacular. Now it's one big advertisement with horribly performances.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom