HAPPY BIRTHDAY WALT DISNEY

SulleyanBoo

Original Poster
He would be 111 years old today! I love the parks, merch, nostalgia, ect about Disney but none of it could of happened without one of my life's largest inspirations and role models. Mr. Walt Disney!

I thought it would be fun to commemorate on a thread in honor of him today.

Share your memories or expereinces about Walt, how you feel about him, favorite quotes, ect!

Ill share one of my favorite pictures :)
wd2.jpg

afar28

I completely forgot! I thought his birthday was in August for some reason o_O
Well anyway, he started it all. Without him I'd be a completely different person, and I'd probably be doing something else right now since these boards would not be here ;)
Well happy birthday to a true American visionary, Walter Elias Disney

docdebbi

thanks for pointing this out. yes, i think we all agree- even those who are discontent with the current state of the parks- that Walt was a great man, a great visionary, with great dreams. Indeed, if he could dream it, he could do it.
we'd all be somewhere else, doing something else (not on a disney website), were it not for the brilliance and drive of this man.
Happy Birthday Walt!

donaldtoo

Thanks and happy birthday Walt!

I was raised on a lot of Disney and Disney things are some of my earliest memories, including my first visit to DL in 1968. I will always be a Disnut 'cause of him! :)

I often wonder what things would have been like if he had lived another few decades...

SulleyanBoo

Original Poster
Maybe for his 111th birthday they'll finally unfreeze him?

This would be the best early Christmas gift EVER!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom