halloween costumes

max smith

are there any places I can buy/rent halloween costumes and corset for men for mickeys halloween party

Last edited:

Tanna Eros

A stagecraft store- theatrical supplies. There's usually just stashes of theatrical outfits of plays that have come and gone.
Where yat?

Upvote 0

Tanna Eros

I haven't been in the costume business for over twenty years, but the usual contract for costume is a deposit, plus rental.
The deposit is returned when the costume is returned, if the costume is okay to be simply washed and used again. Where I worked, we knew there were going to be small accidents, such as ripping a seam, or a drink spilled. We gave a lot of leeway with returning a deposit.
We expected repairs and alterations. The deposit was really only to ensure the costume came back.

There was never a question of where it was being used, or why. Halloween was the money making season, I enjoyed working at that time the best.
I do know in my small city, we had quite a stock for those impersonating singers, so we had sizes suitable for men, it was steady patrons, so I imagine a city as large as Orlando would have more choice of costume sites.
In fact, the span between now and Halloween would allow you to have one custom made by a seamstress in your area.
I was able to whip up the Belle gown as a gift to my niece in less than a month, complete with boning, so I imagine a seamstress can accomplish the task pretty easily.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Nemo14

We went as Segway riders the year that they were doing soft openings for New Fantasyland. A couple of CM's saw us and liked our costumes so much that they let us in for a sneak peek.
You'll see costumes of all sorts, some elaborate, some as simple as a Halloween T-shirt, and some people choose to not dress up at all. It's all good.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom