Half Day?

CLEtoWDW

So I will have a brief period of time later this month to visit WDW and I was wondering has anyone else done the same?

By brief I mean I’d have about 6 hours to visit the parks.... what park/attractions would you do? What park would be the most productive? TIA for any thoughts/advice.

Weather_Lady

MK has the most rides and the most selection. (And is the most magical.)

I second this! The MK has the largest number of attractions, and the smallest footprint. Highlights (which can easily be done in 6 hours, with a smart touring plan and use of FP+) include Pirates of the Caribbean, Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, the Haunted Mansion, Peter Pan's Flight, it's a small world, Seven Dwarves Mine Train, Dumbo, Space Mountain and Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin. On a second go-round, I'd select a few out of: PeopleMover, Carousel of Progress, the Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor, Winnie the Pooh, Journey of the Little Mermaid, Mickey's Philharmagic, the Muppets "Great Moments" show, Country Bear Jamboree, the Jungle Cruise, Enchanted Tiki Room and the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse.

It might depend on your individual interests, though. The Animal Kingdom (large footprint, lots of walking but some unique and beautiful attractions) would be my second choice.

Obviously, whichever one you choose, you'll have to decide ahead of time what the highlights of the park are for you, and confine yourself to those. A few dollars for a touringplans.com subscription, so you could work out a personalized touring plan that maximizes every minute of those six hours, would be well spent.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

MK would be my choice IF the purpose of the time would be to get the Disney feel, immerse myself in the atmosphere. Six hours doesnt give you a lot of time to accomplish a lot no matter where you go. For such a short period of time, because of the crowds and having limited availability of FP choices, dont plan on getting a lot of attractions in. If I was going for the 6 hours to get more done I might consider visiting EP. At least with the time constraint I could wander the pavilions and shops, grab some great snacks and feel like Ive done more.

Upvote 0

DisDadWoz

Do you have an AP? If so it's possible you can do MK with FP+ for a few hours then take the monorail over to Epcot for something to eat/drink walk around for the rest of your time.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom