Half day tickets?

wired

My wife and I will be in orlando for a business trip and will have time in the afternoon to kill, we talked about going to the Magic Kingdom. But since we will not be able to get there until about 3 pm or so, I was wondering if discount tickets late in the day.

I am just about figuring that the answer is no, but I hey if you don't ask you never know. Thanks All...

wired

wired

Original Poster
If you click on the order link on the page linked above, the drop-down menu for hotel choice has MANY non-Disney hotels listed, including the Marriott World Center. So my guess is that individual conventions can make a deal with Disney.

-Rob

Thanks again, I was able to get my tickets. At least my two meeting accross the country will end with some fun. I would like to add that though we are staying at the Wilderness Lodge, got a great deal, our meeting which is a small private business group from accross the country, was able to get the tickets with no problems at all.

Thanks again for the help.

Wired

Upvote 0

jmicro59

Stupid question... How does WDW know that I am part of a convention to purchase these tickets? I mean someone could purchase these, have them shipped to their home and show up in WDW with "cheaper" passes. :shrug:

Upvote 0

wired

Original Poster
Stupid question... How does WDW know that I am part of a convention to purchase these tickets? I mean someone could purchase these, have them shipped to their home and show up in WDW with "cheaper" passes. :shrug:

I don't think they do or care really. I mean, I am sure they don't want general public to use these all the time, but for my case, I saved $30 per ticket for one park to be there after 4 PM. Which is good for me and it is good for them. They only allow up to two days per ticket, and the 2 day tickets are After 2 PM tickets which you save $20.

I am sure they spot check this, maybe..

My 2 cents....

Wired

Upvote 0

jmicro59

I don't think they do or care really. I mean, I am sure they don't want general public to use these all the time, but for my case, I saved $30 per ticket for one park to be there after 4 PM. Which is good for me and it is good for them. They only allow up to two days per ticket, and the 2 day tickets are After 2 PM tickets which you save $20.

I am sure they spot check this, maybe..

My 2 cents....

Wired

I agree with you. WDW probably doesn't care but I'm also looking at that link somone posted to that WDW ticket site and there are magic your way tickets there along with the after 2/4PM tickets. So you could get 2 10 and over and one 9 and under 8 day park hopper tickets for under $700. If you go the normal WDW ticket site page you'd pay almost $830 for the very same tickets. Either way won't do me any good, we have AP's. :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom