Half day parks

careship

Originally posted by tigsmom
and you are entitled to feel that way...

we are a very passionate group, no?

Speaking of passion.....chocolate chip cookies at the bakery on Main STreet are starting to sound good again.

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973
I can easily spend more than a day in EVERY park at WDW, that is if your not into the Cliff's Notes version of touring the parks. If you were to visit every attraction, walk every trail, read every bit of info along the trails, etc... in DAK, you could easily spend more than one day there. DAK takes a different strategy though. Sometimes I need to head off by myself to experience the park the way it was intended to be experienced. My wife and daughters don't always agree on what is interesting to them. That's the beauty of all the Disney parks. There is something for everyone. The breadth of the parks and time it takes to see them depend on the individual visitor.

tigsmom

Originally posted by careship
Speaking of passion.....chocolate chip cookies at the bakery on Main STreet are starting to sound good again.

Will be there Sunday....should I throw caution to the wind (the heck with my blood sugar) and have a few for you? :lol:

careship

Originally posted by tigsmom
Will be there Sunday....should I throw caution to the wind (the heck with my blood sugar) and have a few for you? :lol:

Would you please? I miss it already. 78 more days and I'll be headed back. I hope you have a wonderful trip. It's been an amazing year there and I hope it continues for you too. HUGS and have a safe and enjoyable trip.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Originally posted by DisneyFan 2000
Can anyone tell me if IOA is a half day park?

If you avoid the shops, and stick to the big attractions yes it can be done easily in a 1/2 day.
Our policy was IOA in the morning USF in the afternoon. If its all about hitting rides it does work. However as with AK and MGM you dont really experience the park this way.

DisneyFan 2000

Original Poster
Originally posted by Pumbas Nakasak
If you avoid the shops, and stick to the big attractions yes it can be done easily in a 1/2 day.
Our policy was IOA in the morning USF in the afternoon. If its all about hitting rides it does work. However as with AK and MGM you dont really experience the park this way.

True true..........

I was actually thinking of expiriencing both USF parks on the same day..

Do you think I should....

I really want to get a lot done there since the chances are we

won't be coming back for the near future years...

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Originally posted by DisneyFan 2000
True true..........

I was actually thinking of expiriencing both USF parks on the same day..

Do you think I should....

I really want to get a lot done there since the chances are we

won't be coming back for the near future years...

Our normal visit time is the last 2 weeks in May, at this time its pretty easy to do both, at IOA the only things we dont do is Sinbad and the Cat in the hat. At USF again the two things we tend to miss are the stunt show and animal planet. We do stop for lunch as well so you could save another hour by eating on the move and dinning at night. I am a pretty hard task master and tend to power round the parks like a man possessed.:)

Damico

Epcot is a full day bascally. Although my family does skip a whole bunch of things at World showcase like CHina France etc. We do like Norway and we visit just bout ever ride at future world and if we have time we go to innoventions.

Animal Kingdom is defintly half a day We went there summer it opened got there right when the park opened and we were done before lunch. They just added more shows in like Lion King and Pocahontis but thats just bout it.

MK we're older now so we just skip Fantasy Land but we fo eer other Land without kiddy rides we still like tiki room (nice place to sit and relax for Air conditioning)

MGM Studios makes a full day for us cause we love everything there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom