Half Board breakfast

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
We are staying at Sequoia this summer and got free half board. I can easily figure out and book the dinners but they don’t allow breakfast reservations online and I’d rather avoid the international call. Is it easy to book that breakfast on arrival? Alternatively, can the vouchers be used elsewhere? If so, where is open for breakfast?

Animaniac93-98

We are staying at Sequoia this summer and got free half board. I can easily figure out and book the dinners but they don’t allow breakfast reservations online and I’d rather avoid the international call. Is it easy to book that breakfast on arrival? Alternatively, can the vouchers be used elsewhere? If so, where is open for breakfast?

Breakfast is the continental buffet served in the hotel. You should get your vouchers upon check in.

If there's another breakfast you'd like to book, like the Plaza Gardens character one, you can do so at the hotel if space is available and pay the difference in cash.

DLP does not have many breakfast options. It's basically the hotel's buffet, Starbucks, McDonald's, Earl of Sandwich etc. I don't even know if Cafe Mickey does a breakfast anymore.

douglasrickard

We have free half board at the Cheyenne. I read on a website that the breakfasts don't include the hotels' buffets but are vouchers to use in the parks?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    79.7 KB · Views: 97

cjkeating

Just to add as a follow up to other peoples replies, you don't need to book hotel breakfast, just turn up at the buffet to be seated. When breakfast was included in the hotel room rate you used to have to choose a time at check in but I haven't heard of that happening since that change.

cjkeating

We have free half board at the Cheyenne. I read on a website that the breakfasts don't include the hotels' buffets but are vouchers to use in the parks?

I believe that is outdated information in the screenshot. If you have booked direct with Disneyland Paris recently you should have the hotel breakfast buffet. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom