News Hailey Comet has sung her last high C

TrainsOfDisney

I have no idea why I loved this show so much but I did. It had this old-school Disney charm but with a wink like “yeah we know it’s cheesy… that’s why it’s fun” - I always tried to catch it each year.

The amount of entertainment cut from WDW is what keeps me going back…. To California!

celluloid

WOW. My roommate was a dancer in this show last year, these were all equity performers. Disney World provides so few opportunities for their performers compared to other parks.

Chapek did have a big anti live entertainment edict. It hit hard around the time we suddenly lost Great Moments in History etc..

TriSeb

Team Disney Perez will be there during the Holidays. Of course, honestly don't mind it being gone, but maybe, this show was a huge crowd draw for so many younger people that now they will clog up Space Mt, Buzz SRS, etc. so yeah; this is a bummer.

Splash4eva

Team Disney Perez will be there during the Holidays. Of course, honestly don't mind it being gone, but maybe, this show was a huge crowd draw for so many younger people that now they will clog up Space Mt, Buzz SRS, etc. so yeah; this is a bummer.
The show was cute thats for sure and people did watch it. I wouldnt say it was always packed where you were arm to arm with the next guest but it was definitely a staple to watch every time we go… either way another decision by this company to just remove something to save money. Again if the rumor is true.

jrhwdw

I have no idea why I loved this show so much but I did. It had this old-school Disney charm but with a wink like “yeah we know it’s cheesy… that’s why it’s fun” - I always tried to catch it each year.

The amount of entertainment cut from WDW is what keeps me going back…. To California!
And yet, F! Is cancelled till at least until Spring 2024........
Wow…. This show was so classic Disney. I have memories of seeing this show in the early 2000s. And just saw it last year.
IMO Classic Disney was Mickey's Twas The Night Before Christmas

celluloid

See you say Chapek, but meanwhile I see the same things happen both before and after Chapek's run.
Oh for sure. I just know that is when the first push came.

We know a Bob who put Bob in charge. It has all accelerated now that things are unhealthier than ever.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom