Guest pass fast passes

Kyna87

Original Poster
Hi everyone,

I am visiting WDW this coming September for the 1st time and im so excited! My cousin in Orlando has been a cast member for 20 plus years and has offered to sign us in to the parks but I have a few questions and she is not sure as she does not do this regularly.

What is the best way to add fast passes? We are only there for 3 days and want to make the most of our time and a 3 hour wait for avatar rides will not help. I read that if my cousin has a mde account she can add us as family and I can link the reservation but only she can book the passes through her mde account. Is that right?

If not or if she does not wish to link accounts, once we are in the park can we book at a kiosk? Will their be a good availability left at this point?

Once she taps us into a park and she goes off to work can we park hop or does she need to readmit us each time?

If I add her to the reservation does need she to be with us to gain entry each day? (She said this is no problem if this is the case but I feel bad making her run around after us).

Sorry for all the questions, completely new lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom