'Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind' FAQ

djkidkaz

Just to add I rode with someone who got physically sick and vomited. This was after a second ride on the attraction and they threw up midway through that second ride.

I really feel like the motion sickness element of this ride is being understated.

Also, are we going to get a review from this site? I believe the early impressions posted were from the forums by members not the actual owners of this site.

Last edited:

stacyd

Have you seen where the kid-swap location is and how they handling in previews?
I can answer this today... they let us choose between the regular queue or going to pre-ride show (assuming similar to lightening lane). Once the one person was done, the other just went up, scanned their magicband and could do the same.

tpoly88

Just to add I rode with someone who got physically sick and vomited. This was after a second ride on the attraction and they threw up midway through that second ride.

I really feel like the motion sickness element of this ride is being understated.

Also, are we going to get a review from this site? I believe the early impressions posted were from the forums by members not the actual owners of this site.
i just rode this yesterday and while it does not go upside down, the spinning of the ride cars and the visual they try to give does a number. Not to mention when you get off the ride you have to go up 10 stairs to the top and then down 15 stairs. told my wife this is a sick joke! we were a little wobbly when we got off i have to tell you and needed to sit down a few minutes. my wife was almost ready to throw up! great ride though and very imaginative on the ride cars, track and the music. RIde is surprisingly longer than i would have thought which is good and got almost all the way though Disco Inferno before it finished.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Is there a chicken exit after the preshows but before boarding the ride vehicles?
I know the answer to my question.

YES.

8EC144F6-7D20-4AA5-A80A-E0B4345818BA.jpeg

ghoulishgouache

'Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind' FAQ​

Feel free to let me know if anything is missing or if you have anymore questions
Hi I'm sorry if someone has already asked this (though I haven't really seen it anywhere online), but do we have a list of known songs used in the exit queue? I know Zach Ridley said it was part of the 150 unused songs, but so far I've only discovered about 20 and know there are PLENTY more. I'm trying to record or put together that exit loop..

Update: I asked around and found a few other songs, but of course that's still 27-28 out of the goodness knows how many. If it helps, this is the link to the spotify mix I started..
Thank you for your help!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom